Wing helps you control your asthma using a powerful app and pocket-sized sensor that measures your lung function.
Instantly measure your lung function with medical–grade accuracy and take action to prevent asthma attacks.
Understand how medications and triggers affect your lungs by tracking your lung function over time.
Wing can help you and your doctor find the right treatment plan to proactively control your asthma all year long.
Wing is the first innovation by Sparo Labs.
We're building Wing to help take the fear and uncertainty out of asthma. Wing can accurately measure your lungs through a smartphone-connected, pocket-sized device, so you can always know how your asthma is doing.
Right now we're still in development, but we want to design a solution that seamlessly fits into the everyday lives of asthma patients. We'd love to hear your asthma story – say hello!
This agreement was last modified on: January 10, 2015
Please read these Terms of Service completely using mywing.io which is owned and operated by Sparo Inc. (dba Sparo Labs) (referred to herein as “Sparo Labs,” “we,” “us,” “our”). This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at mywing.io.
By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Sparo Labs and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Sparo Labs reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by Sparo Labs.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of New York, United States.
Sparo Labs reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Sparo Labs site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Types of Information We Collect
Cookies: When you visit the Site, we ask your browser to store small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters known as a cookie. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you have chosen to identify yourself on a Site, we use session cookies containing encrypted information to identify you and facilitate your use of the Site. Session cookies are required to access much of the content and services offered on the Site. After you leave our Site and close your browser, a persistent cookie remains. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your help file directions in your web browser. If you refuse our cookies, some features of the Site may not function properly.
User Provided Information: When you choose to submit personally identifiable information to our Site (including name, telephone number, mailing address and email address), your information will be used for the purpose for which it was submitted, unless you consent otherwise or as required by law. In many cases, you choose the amount of information you supply. There may be instances where some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. In such cases, if you do not provide mandatory personal information with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. We may collect personally identifiable information when you:
Log Files: Our servers automatically record certain information (e.g., web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, URLs, etc) that your web browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
Web Beacons: We may employ clear GIFs or web beacons to track anonymously how users use the Site. We may also use web beacons in our emails to track which emails are opened.
Analytics: When someone visits the Site, our web servers automatically gather information that allows the Site to communicate with the user’s computer during the visit. We also may use any of the following information: the number of visits to the Site, which parts of the Site users select, IP address (the Internet address assigned to your computer from your Internet Service Provider), domain type, browser type (e.g., Google Chrome) and date and time of day. We use this information for statistical purposes that help us design and administer the Site. Those types of information do not disclose personally identifiable information that would permit us to identify or locate individual visitors.
Mandatory Communications: Even if you have opted out of email communications, we reserve the right to communicate with you from time to time about important administrative, policy, legal, and financial matters that affect your use of the Site. These communications are mandatory.
Research: We may conduct demographic or other research about our users to determine how users engage with our Site.
Communications from Sparo Labs: As a Site user, you will be asked if you want to receive marketing materials from Sparo Labs and its Business Partners (defined below). If you opt-in we will send you marketing materials. From time to time, we may also send you offers for similar products and services from Sparo Labs, special premiums, or special offers from our Business Partners. We do not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties in connection with these communications. You can always decline these communications by simply following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each communication.
Business Partners: We may provide information about how our users collectively use our Site to our customers, advertisers, sponsors, and other companies with which we do business (“Business Partners”). This data does not include any personally identifiable information about you.
Third-Party Information Sharing: Generally, we do not share your information with third parties. We reserve the right to share your information with third-party companies we may use to perform other service functions for us. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information and will ensure that sufficient contractual mechanisms are in place to ensure that the information remains secure. We do not share equipment or databases with these companies. Additionally, any company we use for these reasons will not share, sell, or distribute your information, or otherwise use your information except to provide us services.
Sale of Sparo Labs or its Assets: In the event that Sparo Labs or our assets or stock are ever sold, acquired, merged, liquidated, reorganized, or otherwise transferred, we reserve the right to transfer our user databases together with any personally identifiable information contained in them, to a third-party acquiring our assets. In the event we do so, we will place a prominent notice of the sale on the homepage of our Site, with links to information about how you can change your privacy preferences.Disclosure Exceptions:
Security Measures: We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer your information take comparable steps to protect that security. Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any visitor information collected, we shall have no liability for disclosure of any visitor information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties. Email is not a secure form of communication. Please do not send us your social security number or other personal information via email.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet or over mobile networks is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to and from the Site or over mobile networks; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Children: Wing is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 without parental consent. We are committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. To that end, we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13 without parental consent. We are not responsible if our customers provide access to children under the age of 13 or if a parent (which includes a legal guardian) creates an account and allows a child under the age of 13 access to that account. As a result, we may collect additional personal information about children under the age of 13, but only with parental consent or without our knowledge.
Opt Out: If you would like to request that your name be removed from our marketing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also opt-out of receiving email communications from Sparo Labs by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our emails. We will make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request.
Have more questions? Contact email@example.com for more information.
The purpose of the Wing sweepstakes is to help raise awareness about the revolutionary Wing sensor and app ahead of its upcoming crowdfunding launch as well as give away Wing to one lucky winner.
1. Grand Prize details: Wing—Sparo Labs’s flagship product—helps you control your asthma using a powerful, cloud-connected app and pocket-sized sensor that measures your lung function.
- There will be 1 Grand Prize Winner. The estimated value of the grand prize is $80- $150.
- The odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
- The prize will only be able to be fulfilled if the the Crowdfunding project reaches its funding goal and Wing achieves FDA clearance.
3. The contest is open to all individuals 21 or older who are legal residents of the United States. Employees, representatives and immediate family and household members of Sparo Inc. (d.b.a. Sparo Labs) or their affiliated companies are not eligible to participate in the contest. All participants must be residents of the United States.
4. How to ENTER: Enter by completing the form on the Wing’s webpage located at http://bit.ly/WingLandingPage. ONE Entry per person via the form.
Entries will be accepted via the Wing entry form at http://bit.ly/WingLandingPage until 9 p.m. EST on October 20th, 2015.
5. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries collected through the Wing Sweepstakes Online entry form. Winner will be contacted via the email address provided and their name and profile photo will be shared via social media and email. Winners will be drawn at random. If Sparo Inc. is unable to contact a potential winner within 4 business days or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sparo Inc.’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. Prize(s) are not transferable.
7. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
8. By participating, each entrant further agrees: (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sparo Inc. and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (including any travel/activity related thereto); and (b) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph, caption, entry, and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sparo Inc. and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents.
9. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, lost, stolen or misdirected referrals, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sparo Inc., will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sparo Inc.’s sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sparo Inc., corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or submission of entries, Sparo Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPARO INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. Sparo Inc. makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPARO INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. In the event Sparo Inc. is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sparo Inc.’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then Sparo Inc. shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sparo Inc. will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your email address to Sparo Inc. The information you provide will be used for to alert the winner of the sweepstakes.
13. By Registering for contest you will automatically be registered for Wing’s Email Newsletter which you may unsubscribe from at any time. If you unsubscribe prior to the end of the sweepstakes, then Sparo Inc. will be unable to contact you in the event that you win.
14. No Purchase Necessary. For those who do not have access to the internet, most public libraries offer free access to the internet.
15. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries collected through the Wing Sweepstakes Online entry form. Winner will be contacted via the email address provided and their name and profile photo will be shared via social media and email. Winners will be drawn at random. If Sparo Inc. is unable to contact a potential winner within 4 business days or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sparo Inc.’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
Any questions, comments or concerns regarding the sweepstakes should be directed to Sparo Inc. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.